DeAWM is part of the Deutsche Bank Group, one of the world’s leading financial services companies. Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management (DeAWM) helps individuals and institutions worldwide to protect and grow their wealth. DeAWM is one of Deutsche Bank’s four strategic pillars and an integral part of the bank’s long-term growth strategy. DeAWM has about € 944 billion in invested assets, 6,000 employees and is present in 35 countries.
In the Nordic region we offer traditional and alternative investments across all major asset classes. We also provide wealth management solutions to high-net-worth clients and family offices.
Our Alternatives and Fund Solutions platform has about € 44 billion of assets across hedge funds, private equity and fund & retirement solutions. The platform consists of two managed account hedge fund platforms: dbalternatives & dbSelect. These two platforms offer:
- Open architecture approach provides access to Deutsche Bank and third-party investment managers
- ‘Best of both worlds’ solution: Access to a wide range of strategies and managers, combined with Deutsche Bank‘s rigorous oversight and controls
- Allow institutional and retail investors to make hedge fund investments in a secure, liquid and transparent format
- Investors can directly access the hedge fund platforms via existing UCITS fund structures
- Industry-leading risk management systems